Membership Hold Request
Everybody needs a little time away!
Taking a vacation? Having a baby? Work Hours Changed?
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring membership on hold for any reason for a period of 2 weeks per calendar year.
This is not a termination agreement. It's just a pause. If you need to cancel your membership, you must submit this form instead.
The Nitty Gritty
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than fourteen (14) business days before your forthcoming scheduled payments. Membership hold requests received later cannot be guaranteed to be processed in time. All membership payments are non-refundable.
2. Membership hold requests are available in 7 day increments.
3. Each member is entitled to one hold per calendar year. Membership hold fees apply.
4. Please carefully consider the length of your hold. If you want to shorten your hold while it is active Please give 5 days of notice before the first day you'd wish to return.
5. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
6. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, you must fill out the cancellation form, and the standard cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. Memberships must be active (not on a hold) for the 4 week cancellation window to commence, and any membership payments due in that time frame will be charged as scheduled.